Archlord 2 Shutting Down in November
Webzen has announced that Archlord 2 will be shutting down on November 24, 2015. No specific reason has been given for the game’s shut down.
In the weeks leading up to the server’s shutdown, Webzen will be hosting multiple events, enable several server buffs, and change the prices of all items in the in-game shop to 0 Wcoin. The El Dorado map, guild battles, and castle sieges will also be open more often to let players enjoy their last battles together.
An FAQ about the shut down is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Boss Key Productions Announces Debut Title LawBreakers
- Boss Key Productions today announced the official title of its highly-anticipated first game: LawBreakers (formerly known by its codename, “...
- Lost Saga (EU) beta key registration begins
- Nexon Europe is has just announced that beta key registration is now available to the public for the online multiplayer brawler Lost Saga.
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Expansion Now Available
- Today, Gaijin Entertainment announced that they have unleashed a full-scale video game invasion with the launch of the Ground Forces Expansion...