Archlord 2: Closed Beta set for June 17
The Closed Beta for this highly anticipated title is scheduled to begin on June 17, 2014 and access will be granted to select players among those who pre-registered for the Closed Beta. It is still possible to join the CBT phase, as access keys are still being distributed through WEBZEN’s media partners and the official Archlord 2 Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/
Starting 11st June, players will be able to download Archlord 2 game client. After installing the game, they will have to login to the service using their WEBZEN account credentials, and after that they will be able to choose the server and start creating their in-game character. To create a new WEBZEN account, potential players should visit the WEBZEN gaming portal at www.webzen.com .
Players with access to the Closed Beta will receive a special gift when the game launches, to mark their special status as early adopters
For more information, visit http://archlord2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Sky Takes Flight as Mobile RTS/RPG
- Mobile game developer Innospark is proud to unveil its newest strategy game, Hero Sky.
- Shot Online Announces Major March Update
- Shot Online will bring its latest content update and brand-new features on 15th March, 2016 (UTC).
- Marvel Mighty Heroes iOS Mobile Review
- More often than not, we’ve encountered games that entice us purely out of hype. More often so is that it’s because it’s based on fandom ...