Archive Entertainment Announces CalcMMO
Archive Entertainment is excited to announce CalcMMO: the world’s first TI-83 Graphing Calculator themed massively multiplayer game.
Finally learning math is fun: now you battle evil polynomial functions. Level up your character. Gawk at four color grayscale artwork so realistic you’ll toss your Oculus Rift out the window.
As you adventure through the sprawling calcosphere, watch out for the dreaded Linear Functions. As we all know from high school precalculus, one bite from these graphs will turn you into a Linear Function and give you an insatiable bloodlust for human meatflesh. You didn’t know that? You better play CalcMMO to brush up on your math-facts!
Fans and industry insiders alike have been lauding the game with such accolades as ‘unusual’ and ‘runs on my computer.’
“There’s so many games out there where you can pretend to be in some exciting fantasy or science fiction setting – but so few games set inside high school lab equiment,” said Jim Legitname, a long-time player of games most people have never heard of. “CalcMMO only just launched today, but I can tell I’m going to be a fan until they turn off the servers, which is also today.”
CalcMMO can be played today, April 1st, via Steam or 8BitMMO.net:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained - Unofficial Stream Event This Saturday
- First outside company hosted livestream
- 2014 MMO Predictions - Console MMO Wars and Happy MOBA Players
- I mean, back in 2010, shortly before World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was released, I told my friend that they’ll make an expansion that will h...
- Rumble Fighter's Transfer to GamesCampus Goes Through a Complicated Process
- Online game publisher GamesCampus is excited to announce that it will be taking over and relaunching the popular action fighting MMO game, Rum...