ArcheBlade recieves a “Hitman style” update
As of December 25th, CodeBrush Games has released a new update for their MOBA style fighting game: ArcheBlade, but along with this new update, they managed to sneak in a new premium skin that will give fans of a certain stealth action series a feeling of awesomeness. This new premium skin was made exclusively for their recently added hero, Hyde, with an outfit design that resembles Agent 47’s look from IO Interactive’s “Hitman” series.
Along with the new premium skin, the update also includes:
* Balance changes for Tiac, Renny (Glacier), Sewon, Cezanne and Hyde
* Leaderboard changes
* Animation fix for Renoah
* UI changes
* New portraits for Indiegogo crowd funders
* Various system and bug fixes
For more information on this new update, you can check out the details here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/archeblade/announcements/detail/1892934239199704080
Articles You May Enjoy
- Throw Trucks with your Mind Premiers at PAX East 2014
- Lat Ware and the team of Crooked Tree are making their post-launch debut of Throw Trucks for the masses to check out at this year's PAX E...
- Ascent - The Space Game Early Look
- Combat is definitely not everything in Ascent, however. In fact, past the first few hours in the game, you may find yourself partaking in comb...
- Chrono Tales - Mr. & Ms. CT Event Returns
- Do you remember the Summer Heat Summer Fun contests in Chrono Tales called Mr. and Ms. Chrono Tales last year? Players’ active response and ...