ArcheBlade recieves a “Hitman style” update
As of December 25th, CodeBrush Games has released a new update for their MOBA style fighting game: ArcheBlade, but along with this new update, they managed to sneak in a new premium skin that will give fans of a certain stealth action series a feeling of awesomeness. This new premium skin was made exclusively for their recently added hero, Hyde, with an outfit design that resembles Agent 47’s look from IO Interactive’s “Hitman” series.
Along with the new premium skin, the update also includes:
* Balance changes for Tiac, Renny (Glacier), Sewon, Cezanne and Hyde
* Leaderboard changes
* Animation fix for Renoah
* UI changes
* New portraits for Indiegogo crowd funders
* Various system and bug fixes
For more information on this new update, you can check out the details here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/archeblade/announcements/detail/1892934239199704080
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlefield Hardline: Getaway Coming January 2016
- You’ll be chasing glory at top speed when you play Battlefield Hardline: Getaway, coming January 2016.
- Gang of Pirates: New strategy game for mobile devices
- Independent mobile games publisher, Chillingo, today announced it is partnering with Finnish mobile games developer Nitro Games to publish its...
- Bomb Buds Now Available for iOS
- Perfect World Entertainment today announced that Bomb Buds is available to download for iPhone®, iPad® and IPod® devices, and coming soon t...