ArcheBlade Now Available on Steam
Codebrush Games announced today that their 3D multiplayer fighting game “ArcheBlade” launched officially on Steam.
Influenced by fighting games such as Street Fighter, and Tekken combined with online multi-player game modes, ArcheBlade offers combo-based face-paced combat action. With 14 characters currently available, each character has unique combos and fighting style.
For more information, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/207230
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Brawler Test Server Preview
- After witnessing the new class being demonstrated in the South Korean version of TERA, I was curious to try it out for myself.
- Free-to-Play Week in Review - 10/16/2015
- Our editors are back after a one-week hiatus to tackle the latest news in free-to-play MMOs and online games!
- The Repopulation Patch 15.9.1 Reintroduces Siege
- Patch 15.9.1 to The Repopulation sees the return of siege warfare, teased at this year's PAX Prime.