ArcheBlade Launching on April 24th
Codebrush Games, the developer of the multiplayer fighting game ArcheBlade made an announcement this week that the game is officially launching on the 24th of this April on Steam.
Having been on Steam Early Access since March 2013, the game’s official launch will bring the customization system titled “Gear Up” adding over 500 items, as well as moveset changes and a completely revamped training mode. The game is currently offline due to server maintenance, and will be back online on the 24th.
Meanwhile Codebrush Games is holding a random item giveaway event. Visit https://www.facebook.com/Codebrush/posts/781239598575187 for more info.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Launches New Dual Character Luciel
- KOG Games today announces the launch of Elsword's newest character, Luciel.
- Idol Wars Pre-Registration Now Available
- Gaming portal Nutaku.com has announced that Idol Wars, a popular competitive online RPG now localized in English, will release in August 2016.
- Legion of Heroes Summons Easter Event
- Nexon is providing players of the epic 3D MMORPG, Legion of Heroes with new characters, content and system updates this Easter.