ArcheBlade Launching on April 24th
Codebrush Games, the developer of the multiplayer fighting game ArcheBlade made an announcement this week that the game is officially launching on the 24th of this April on Steam.
Having been on Steam Early Access since March 2013, the game’s official launch will bring the customization system titled “Gear Up” adding over 500 items, as well as moveset changes and a completely revamped training mode. The game is currently offline due to server maintenance, and will be back online on the 24th.
Meanwhile Codebrush Games is holding a random item giveaway event. Visit https://www.facebook.com/Codebrush/posts/781239598575187 for more info.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III Eternal Lords Updated Review
- It is similar to the gameplay style of titles like Civilization. In it, you control a Warlord with your choice of race and class (with additio
- Ironkill: New Robot Battle game available on Mobile devices
- Play Motion, a new studio formed by the team leads of Total Recall and the critically acclaimed hit Real Steel: World Robot Boxing, announced ...
- Endless Legend's Forge of Creation update adds Steam Workshop
- Amplitude Studios has revealed a huge update titled ‘Forges of Creation’ featuring its dynamic Steam Workshop integration to Endless Legen...