ArcheBlade – Official Launch Set for April 2014
Codebrush Games announced that their multi-player fighting game ArcheBlade will officially launch this April on Steam. Another announcement will be made when the date is finally set.
The official release will add customization system (aka Gear Up) and more equipable items that are buyable either with in-game currency or real money. There will also be balance adjustments, combat system/moveset/graphical changes, as well as bug fixes. You can check out first part of series of patch note at ArcheBlade Community Hub. (http://steamcommunity.com/app/207230)
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/207230
Articles You May Enjoy
- OnRPG-MMOHuts Crew to Reveal New Smite Mode on Hi-Rez Stream
- Today at 1pm PST OnRPG's DizzyPW will be facing off in a clash against MMOHut's Bakerman Brad and JamesBl0nde in a never before seen...
- Blade: The Age of Blood - iOS Australian Soft-Release Announced
- Four Thirty Three Inc., (4:33 Creative Lab) announced the soft-launch of Blade: The Age of Blood on Australian App Store. Developed by ActionS...
- Nether Online now Available Via Steam Early Access
- Survival fans can now test their skill and cunning in an urban environment as Phosphor Games opened early access via Steam to its first-person...