ArcheBlade – Official Launch Set for April 2014
Codebrush Games announced that their multi-player fighting game ArcheBlade will officially launch this April on Steam. Another announcement will be made when the date is finally set.
The official release will add customization system (aka Gear Up) and more equipable items that are buyable either with in-game currency or real money. There will also be balance adjustments, combat system/moveset/graphical changes, as well as bug fixes. You can check out first part of series of patch note at ArcheBlade Community Hub. (http://steamcommunity.com/app/207230)
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/207230
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shelling Guardian Introduced To Elsword
- Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, announced today that the newest class in its Elsword Transformation seri...
- Arcane Saga Launches on Netmarble and Steam
- Netmarble.com, a leading worldwide online game portal, is sending out a call to all adventure-seeking heroes as the free-to-play fantasy massi...
- Heroes Charge will join Super Bowl Sunday Ads
- uCool has revealed today that it will be promoting Heroes Charge with a 15 second commercial during the Super Bowl on February 1, joining some...