ArcheBlade Ends Development, Announces Compensation
It’s never enjoyable seeing an indie development studio hit a brick wall. So is the case this week with Codebrush Games closing further development of Archeblade, along with an end of their hosting services (privately hosted matches are still available). Early this morning the compensation announcement arrived for fans still heavily invested in the game (emotionally as well as financially) to offer some condolences should they wish to continue playing.
Full details on the compensation pack can be found on the official Steam announcement here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin II Unlocks Romances and Shapeshifting
- Campaign backers (including PayPal pledges) have unlocked two additional stretch goals; Love & Hate and the Shapeshifting Mask.
- Tribes Ascend Now On Steam
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced the launch of Tribes Ascend on Steam, along with a new update.
- Fiesta Online Introduces New Rides for the Holidays
- Outspark has surprised Fiesta Online players today with an upgrade to the game's mount system - the first multi-player mount.