ArcheBlade Ends Development, Announces Compensation
It’s never enjoyable seeing an indie development studio hit a brick wall. So is the case this week with Codebrush Games closing further development of Archeblade, along with an end of their hosting services (privately hosted matches are still available). Early this morning the compensation announcement arrived for fans still heavily invested in the game (emotionally as well as financially) to offer some condolences should they wish to continue playing.
Full details on the compensation pack can be found on the official Steam announcement here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Joins Forces with Melesta Games
- Wargaming is excited to announce its partnership with Melesta Games, a prominent mobile developer from Belarus.
- Internal Testing is Coming... to Camelot Unchained
- While the builders tiers aren't quite on par with the founders tiers (primarily lacking FP, a currency founders will use to customize the...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Beta Preview
- The name of the game is strategy. One does not simply zerg one lane over and over in Orcs Must Die! Unchained. At least, not if they want to w...