ArcheBlade Ends Development, Announces Compensation
It’s never enjoyable seeing an indie development studio hit a brick wall. So is the case this week with Codebrush Games closing further development of Archeblade, along with an end of their hosting services (privately hosted matches are still available). Early this morning the compensation announcement arrived for fans still heavily invested in the game (emotionally as well as financially) to offer some condolences should they wish to continue playing.
Full details on the compensation pack can be found on the official Steam announcement here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Developers to compete against MMA Fighter at EVE Fanfest
- CCP Games today has reluctantly acknowledged a long-term secret project after whispers of it started circulating amid the world’s martial co...
- Legend of Edda Returns With a Vengeance
- GamesCampus has announced that Legend of Edda is returning, with a new title - Legend of Edda: Vengeance.
- Camelot Unchained: Recent Pre-Alpha Test Runs Successfully
- Recently, City State Entertainment imitated a pre-alpha test for there upcoming MMORPG: Camelot Unchained, and today, they revealed the result...