ArcheBlade Ends Development, Announces Compensation
It’s never enjoyable seeing an indie development studio hit a brick wall. So is the case this week with Codebrush Games closing further development of Archeblade, along with an end of their hosting services (privately hosted matches are still available). Early this morning the compensation announcement arrived for fans still heavily invested in the game (emotionally as well as financially) to offer some condolences should they wish to continue playing.
Full details on the compensation pack can be found on the official Steam announcement here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- IL2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Version 0.6 Preview
- As impressive as the demo I witnessed was, it's only about two-thirds of the one to completion. If you're curious to see it for your...
- Month Long Bonuses For Netmarble Games
- Netmarble, the online game platform from CJ Games, is giving its fans something to appreciate.
- Star Conflict: Dreadnoughts Update Now Available
- New locations, new quests, new aliens ships and more.