ArcheBlade Ends Development, Announces Compensation
It’s never enjoyable seeing an indie development studio hit a brick wall. So is the case this week with Codebrush Games closing further development of Archeblade, along with an end of their hosting services (privately hosted matches are still available). Early this morning the compensation announcement arrived for fans still heavily invested in the game (emotionally as well as financially) to offer some condolences should they wish to continue playing.
Full details on the compensation pack can be found on the official Steam announcement here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aion Celebrates its 5th Anniversary
- Throughout the celebration, players will experience added buffs, increased item drop rates, interaction with GMs, special armor and plenty of ...
- Kings and Legends Global, the Battle Begins Now
- GameFuse, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, is pleased to announce that Kings and Legends Global, a highly addictive and compe...
- Kingdoms Age: New skill-based MMORTS coming soon
- Players recruit units, powerful heroes, fearsome monsters and war machines, forming formidable armies which they control in epic battles.