ArcheBlade Ends Development, Announces Compensation
It’s never enjoyable seeing an indie development studio hit a brick wall. So is the case this week with Codebrush Games closing further development of Archeblade, along with an end of their hosting services (privately hosted matches are still available). Early this morning the compensation announcement arrived for fans still heavily invested in the game (emotionally as well as financially) to offer some condolences should they wish to continue playing.
Full details on the compensation pack can be found on the official Steam announcement here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Circus is Coming to Town in The West
- Online game The West has just included a traveling circus to the ruff-and-tumble wild frontier.
- World of Warplanes Partners with Alienware for Update 1.1 Sweepstakes
- Alienware partners with Wargaming for an Update 1.1 Sweepstakes.
- The World II: New bosses annouced
- With an already large support of over 10,000 gamers on Steam’s Greenlight service, The World 2 has introduced two more of their over 80 boss...