ArcheBlade Ends Development, Announces Compensation
It’s never enjoyable seeing an indie development studio hit a brick wall. So is the case this week with Codebrush Games closing further development of Archeblade, along with an end of their hosting services (privately hosted matches are still available). Early this morning the compensation announcement arrived for fans still heavily invested in the game (emotionally as well as financially) to offer some condolences should they wish to continue playing.
Full details on the compensation pack can be found on the official Steam announcement here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SimCity Buildit Mobile Review
- while you do get the iconic features that have made SimCity so popular, you also get traditional mobile features such as the game being F2P.
- Wizardry Online - The Quest for Revival
- While this game may be tedious and grindy at times, the payoff is very rewarding and encourages a strong sense of community.
- Arcane Saga Launches on Netmarble and Steam
- Netmarble.com, a leading worldwide online game portal, is sending out a call to all adventure-seeking heroes as the free-to-play fantasy massi...