ArcheBlade Ends Development, Announces Compensation
It’s never enjoyable seeing an indie development studio hit a brick wall. So is the case this week with Codebrush Games closing further development of Archeblade, along with an end of their hosting services (privately hosted matches are still available). Early this morning the compensation announcement arrived for fans still heavily invested in the game (emotionally as well as financially) to offer some condolences should they wish to continue playing.
Full details on the compensation pack can be found on the official Steam announcement here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 By The Numbers
- Just how big was E3 2015? The Electronic Software Association releases stats showing the true diversity and impact it had on the industry.
- APB: Reloaded Arrives on Perfect World’s Arc Platform
- Perfect World Entertainment announced today the release of APB: Reloaded on Arc, its platform for publishing and accessing the best free onlin...
- Terra Battle Mobile Review
- To really appreciate what ‘different’ means for Terra Battle, you have to dig deep, but I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.