ArcheAge: Third LiveStream Session Today @ 4 PM PST
Join Producer Victoria “FireCait” Voss and Community Manager Evan “Scapes” Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for the third installment of our Exploring ArcheAge livestream series. In this episode, Class Crafting, they will take a look at the game’s combat classes and crafting skills (known as proficiencies) to demonstrate how players can mix and match to ultimately create a character all your own. Learn how, in the world of ArcheAge, choosing your own path is not just about where you go or what activities you choose to partake in, but also who your character is and becomes.
Visit http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds for details.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New One-Shot Story Content in Marvel Heroes
- Marvel Heroes introduces a new style of content, called One-Shot Stories.
- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Goes into Beta
- Bringing the Forza experience to Windows 10, it takes advantage of all the Windows 10 features including DirectX 12, 4K Resolution Support and
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Goes Officially Free-to-Play
- Bioware has announced the official launch of the free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic begins today, November 15, 2012.