ArcheAge: Third LiveStream Session Today @ 4 PM PST
Join Producer Victoria “FireCait” Voss and Community Manager Evan “Scapes” Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for the third installment of our Exploring ArcheAge livestream series. In this episode, Class Crafting, they will take a look at the game’s combat classes and crafting skills (known as proficiencies) to demonstrate how players can mix and match to ultimately create a character all your own. Learn how, in the world of ArcheAge, choosing your own path is not just about where you go or what activities you choose to partake in, but also who your character is and becomes.
Visit http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds for details.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eldevin Review
- MMOHut's Ojogo reviews Eldevin, a browser-based MMORPG with modest system requirements but all the bells-and-whistles of a big title.
- Subaru cars coming to Auto Club Revolution
- Fans of the Japanese-based cars, famous for their handling quality and motorsport history, will be able to take to track and challenge friends...
- Japanese Free to Play MMORPGs and MMOs
- Most free to play MMORPGs and MMOs are developed in Korea, but other nations are starting to enter the industry.