ArcheAge Setting Sail: Second Beta Test Dates Announced
The second test event, named “Setting Sail,” will start at 10am PDT on Wednesday July 30 and run through 10am PDT on Monday August 4, giving players just a little more time to test the game than the last event.
The update also expressed thanks to the thousands of testers during the last event, explaining that the test helped iron out issues with custom integration, anti-spam, and anti-bot software. Trion is also working with developer XLGAMES on several points of player feedback including the labor system, Archeum availability, ability queues, and mouse inverting.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: Warhammer Available to Play at PAX East
- A public hands-on opportunity at PAX East with two new extraordinary Quest Battles for the soon to be launching Total War™: WARHAMMER®.
- Discover a Menagerie of Guardian Spirits in Aura Kingdom
- No adventurer should be without a loyal friend; Eidolons will be a cornerstone of gameplay in Aura Kingdom from Aeria Games.
- Conquer Online launches Invasion of Pirates
- The Invasion of Pirates expansion has arrived in Conquer Online today, offering players a new class and more.