ArcheAge Promising More Service Capacity & Faster Service
Three new North American servers – Ezi, Lucius, and Calleil – have made their way into service to help reduce queue times, along with patron changes. Europe is still waiting on new hardware to be installed to add additional servers in that region. Trion has also begun using daily restarts to flush AFK players, using manual sweeps, banning bot/fraud accounts, and working on a fix to prevent players from holding a spot on the server indefinitely.
Patrons have received bonus time so that their time has begun only ticking as of Sunday, to help compensate for the heavy queues.
Founders can also obtain a second set of Founder’s items to try out a new server or put on an existing character on the account page at http://archeage.trionworlds.com/. This offer is only good once.
Trion has also been working on improving customer service queue times, battling DDOS attacks, and working closely with their ISPs to protect players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divine Souls Begins Closed Beta July 14
- Divine Souls begins its closed beta on July 14. Outspark's new action MMORPG promises breath taking combat, gorgeous graphics and more.
- Daybreak Expands G.I.R.L. Scholarship Program to Two Scholarships
- This year, for the very first time, Daybreak's G.I.R.L. scholarship program will award two winners.
- Skyforge’s Naori Island Unveiled
- My.com, the Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment today invites you to take a tour of another open area of the upcoming MMORPG, Skyforge.