ArcheAge Promising More Service Capacity & Faster Service
Three new North American servers – Ezi, Lucius, and Calleil – have made their way into service to help reduce queue times, along with patron changes. Europe is still waiting on new hardware to be installed to add additional servers in that region. Trion has also begun using daily restarts to flush AFK players, using manual sweeps, banning bot/fraud accounts, and working on a fix to prevent players from holding a spot on the server indefinitely.
Patrons have received bonus time so that their time has begun only ticking as of Sunday, to help compensate for the heavy queues.
Founders can also obtain a second set of Founder’s items to try out a new server or put on an existing character on the account page at http://archeage.trionworlds.com/. This offer is only good once.
Trion has also been working on improving customer service queue times, battling DDOS attacks, and working closely with their ISPs to protect players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders Quest Mobile Review
- With fast-paced action, complex team management, & a wide range of play options, this is one game I won't be uninstalling any time so...
- Open World Pirate RPG Tempest Launches on Mobile
- HeroCraft are thrilled to announce that a new open world action RPG game in the pirate setting, Tempest, is now available on for iOS/Android.
- Sudden Attack Review – The Original Counter-Strike Clone
- MMOHuts reviews Sudden Attack, GameHi's early Counter-strike style MMOFPS first released in 2005.