ArcheAge: Prepares for Alpha, Beta and Beyond.
Trion Worlds and XLGames has just recently annouced on their official website for ArcheAge that they are currently preparing new updates, patches and bug fixes for the upcoming ArcheAge 1.2 client. They’ve been very busy compiling player feedback on many issues in order to prepare, as well as details regarding the beta version and beyond.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Returns To PAX Prime With Massive Update And Founders Packs
- Red 5 Studios announced today that it’s returning to PAX Prime on August 31st with its upcoming open world PC shooter, Firefall. In addition...
- Camelot Unchained Shares Massive Third Pre-Alpha Test Checklist
- Key features planned for implementation in this list include the first test of the crafter building system, as well as ability customization b...
- PlanetSide Releases New Video And Beta Hints
- Sony Online Entertainment has released a new developer video for Planetside 2, including new game details and a hint at closed beta testing.