ArcheAge: Prepares for Alpha, Beta and Beyond.
Trion Worlds and XLGames has just recently annouced on their official website for ArcheAge that they are currently preparing new updates, patches and bug fixes for the upcoming ArcheAge 1.2 client. They’ve been very busy compiling player feedback on many issues in order to prepare, as well as details regarding the beta version and beyond.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ROSE Online Celebrates Graduates
- It's graduation season, and Gravity Interactive is offering special grad-themed events in ROSE Online.
- Alteil Horizons Kickstarter Interview
- The story revolves around an epic war between the Solar Kingdom of Folrart, and the Duchy of Crest – which fights under the banner of the cr...
- Join the Struggle Between Order and Chaos in Battle for Gea
- Mousee Games announces the launch of Battle for Gea, a card-based game, for English speaking territories.