ArcheAge: Closed Beta Begins on July 17th
Let the epic online adventures begin! Trion Worlds and XLGAMES’ highly anticipated MMORPG ArcheAge will be entering closed beta beginning July 17 at 10am PDT.
Created by Jake Song, best known for his international online smash Lineage, ArcheAge is a vast MMORPG adventure, free from pre-defined paths and progression. Players can create unique and elaborate homes, build farms that drive the world economy, and sail their ships to uncharted lands where they can construct massive castles as they lay claim to rich and vibrant realms. ArcheAge’s PvP system allows players to fight for glory in huge battles on land and sea, or even shun the two factions and live the life of a pirate!
The Beta (currently English-language only) will begin July 17 at 10 am PDT and runs through July 21 at 10 am PDT. Players can get guaranteed access to the Beta by becoming a founder:
More info at www.ArcheAgeGame.com/Founders
Articles You May Enjoy
- Squad Early Access Preview
- Squad is a game that takes a different approach.
- Plague Inc: Evolved Infects Top Sellers List on Steam Early Access
- Ndemic Creations announces the successful launch of Plague Inc: Evolved on Steam Early Access, now including multiplayer.
- Marvel Heroes Update Preview and Human Torch Giveaway
- How do you troll a bunch of Marvel Heroes developers? Tell them your favorite superhero is Superman.