ArcheAge Announces Founder Packs Featuring Beta Access
Trion Worlds has confirmed its plans to go with the latest model of free to play + early access packs being used by many major MMORPG launches in the past year for their westernized launch of ArcheAge. A new trailer showcases the glory awaiting players in XL Games Sandbox Themepark hybrid.
The founders packs ranged from $50 to $150 and offer everything from beta (or alpha) access and cash shop currency up to decorative clothing and collector gliders. For full details check out the official post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Lord of the Rings Online Review
- The Lord of the Rings Online holds true to the franchise and offers a very linear, story-driven experience.
- Neverwinter: Guild Alliances Arrives on Xbox One
- Guild Alliances is now available for Neverwinter on Xbox One!
- Firefall Announces eSports Toolkit
- Red 5 Studios has announced a special eSports Toolkit for Firefall.