ArcheAge Announces Founder Packs Featuring Beta Access
Trion Worlds has confirmed its plans to go with the latest model of free to play + early access packs being used by many major MMORPG launches in the past year for their westernized launch of ArcheAge. A new trailer showcases the glory awaiting players in XL Games Sandbox Themepark hybrid.
The founders packs ranged from $50 to $150 and offer everything from beta (or alpha) access and cash shop currency up to decorative clothing and collector gliders. For full details check out the official post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Patch 4.9 brings Karthus’ Visual Update
- The Karthus Visual Update, after drifting through PBE, has found its way to the live servers! His redesigned model comes replete with new anim...
- Karos Online Open Beta plagued with Bugs / Glitches
- The Open Beta for Karos Online is here! Unfortunately though, the game launched with many bugs and glitches - the most annoying being the conn...
- War Of Emperium Begins Soon In Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive has announced a new event for players of Ragnarok Online.