ArcheAge: Alpha Now Live and NDA Free
Recently, Trion Worlds’ Alpha test of ArcheAge has begun. Alpha is an opportunity for a hand-picked group of ArcheAge fansite operators, livestreamers, and select community members to sample the game before launch but more importantly it’s a chance for us to learn from their experiences and test that our systems are interfacing well with the game.
The non-disclosure agreement (NDA) on Alpha has also been lifted. Alpha testers are welcome and encouraged to screenshot, stream, and share their in-game adventures with the ArcheAge community at large. Trion Worlds will be keeping an eye out for the best content and highlighting it here on the official ArcheAge website. Barring outages or maintenance, the Alpha servers will be available all day, every day.
For more details, visit https://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/04/archeage-enters-alpha-new-trailer/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory: Ardan Now Available
- Vainglory, Super Evil Megacorp’s unapologetically core MOBA, is releasing an all-new hero via an update for the game that is now available.
- SMITE Reveals Ah Puch on Twitch
- In following with tradition, Hi-Rez revealed its latest SMITE god on Twitch during a livestream today: Ah Puch, Horrific God of Decay.
- Square Enix and Bigpoint Team Up
- Square Enix and Bigpoint have announced they are teaming up for a new game, which is already well into development within Square Enix.