ArcheAge: Alpha Now Live and NDA Free
Recently, Trion Worlds’ Alpha test of ArcheAge has begun. Alpha is an opportunity for a hand-picked group of ArcheAge fansite operators, livestreamers, and select community members to sample the game before launch but more importantly it’s a chance for us to learn from their experiences and test that our systems are interfacing well with the game.
The non-disclosure agreement (NDA) on Alpha has also been lifted. Alpha testers are welcome and encouraged to screenshot, stream, and share their in-game adventures with the ArcheAge community at large. Trion Worlds will be keeping an eye out for the best content and highlighting it here on the official ArcheAge website. Barring outages or maintenance, the Alpha servers will be available all day, every day.
For more details, visit https://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/04/archeage-enters-alpha-new-trailer/
Articles You May Enjoy
- G-Star 2014 Round-up
- Korea's G-Star game show - held in Busan - is underway this week, and as always, there's a lot of great looking online games from so...
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor Beta Impressions
- The fifth expansion of the World of Warcraft franchise is a truly interesting experience so far. There have been many ups and downs in the ser...
- Jagex Announces RuneScape Twitch Integration & New Boss Challenge
- Jagex Games Studio has announced the successful integration of Twitch, the world's leading video platform and community for gamers, into ...