Ara Haan gains new devil path in Elsword
KILL3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, revealed its new job path, Little Devil, for the latest character in the Elsword line-up: Ara Haan. As the newest Elsword character, Ara Haan returns to the battlefront clad in the vestiges of her new job path Little Devil. Empowering Ara’s high speed, burst-damage attacks with an explosive dark- magic kick, the Little Devil job path gives way to Ara’s new 2nd job, Yama Raja.
Forged in the furnace of shadows, Ara wages war against the demonic legion as Little Devil! Use the very same darkness against them that has been cast upon the nations of Elrios. “If you can’t beat em, join em,” and then destroy them with their own wicked power. Mastering the Secret Wolf Arts will unleash the sinister howl of a forward attack that will send demons screaming back from where they once came.
Once achieving level 35 and reining in the awesome power of darkness, players can master the evil inside with Ara’s new 2nd Job: Yama Raja. Keep foes at bay by casting dark spirit orbs then finish them off with Secret Rakshasa Arts. Ara conquers the ultimate power of darkness when she channels Eun, the spirit of the nine-tailed fox and together they both become truly unstoppable.
For more information, visit ElswordOnline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory (SEA) introduces new boss and dungeon
- MapleSEA has just issued new missions to test its players with the launch of a new boss and a new dungeon as a prelude to the highly anticipat...
- Tactical Heroes: New mobile action game coming soon
- Coming on October 16 on iOS devices, Tactical Heroes is a multiplayer game that focuses on the tactical thrill of turn based games but mixes i...
- Stormthrone: Early Gameplay Footage Revealed
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has released the first gameplay teaser for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, giving players a hi...