Annihilation mode for Loadout revealed
Edge of Reality, the creators by their upcoming F2P third-person shooter title, Loadout, has just released a new gameplay trailer featuring an upcoming game mode called “Annihilation”.
In this mode: Three previous game modes from Loadout get combined into one (Jackhammer, Blitz and Death Snatch), where players must work together to kill enemy players for extra points, steal a giant hammer from an enemy base and then use that hammer to destroy the enemy team’s power core. This mode also brings it together with the in-game character progression and power-ups, while supporting up to eight players at once and can be played in both exhibition and practice.
Loadout is currently available on Steam’s Early Acess program and will launch on January 31st. For more info, check out: http://www.loadout.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- EA and Bioware Unveil New Online Action RPG Shadow Realms
- BioWare today announced Shadow Realms, a new 4v1 story-driven online action RPG, set in a constantly evolving BioWare world where modern meets...
- Rusty Hearts Launches Reborn
- The first major expansion for Rusty Hearts, Reborn, has officially launched.
- Aeria Games launches two new web games
- Aeria Games has added two new browser-based MMOs to its platform: Crystal Saga and Rock n Roll.