Annihilation mode for Loadout revealed
Edge of Reality, the creators by their upcoming F2P third-person shooter title, Loadout, has just released a new gameplay trailer featuring an upcoming game mode called “Annihilation”.
In this mode: Three previous game modes from Loadout get combined into one (Jackhammer, Blitz and Death Snatch), where players must work together to kill enemy players for extra points, steal a giant hammer from an enemy base and then use that hammer to destroy the enemy team’s power core. This mode also brings it together with the in-game character progression and power-ups, while supporting up to eight players at once and can be played in both exhibition and practice.
Loadout is currently available on Steam’s Early Acess program and will launch on January 31st. For more info, check out: http://www.loadout.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.
- Dream of Mirror Online (DOMO) Review
- No matter which way you slice it, DOMO is lot of fun from beginning to end. It provides both innovative and unique gameplay to all avenues.
- PlanetSide 2 Officially Launches Today
- The war is inevitable - Sony Online Entertainment has announced PlanetSide 2 has officially launched in North America and Europe.