Ancient Summoner Opens New Server: Death Knight-A Bloody Showdown
The new card game Ancient Summoner, after three popular server launches, has announced the launch of its fourth server, Death Knight.
Death Knight: Origin of Werewolf
The name of S4 is derived from the earliest legend of the werewolf, which traces back to 1216 when John Lakeland, King of England, was poisoned to death. It was said that the poison contained aconite, a plant that converted people into werewolves. Soon after, people heard howling from the king’s grave, and some even claimed they had seen the king turned into Death Knight on a normal night, but a Werewolf under full moon, wandering around in the forest.
Official Strategy: Werewolf’s Last Sprint
Ancient Summoner’s official site is offering the strategy for werewolf cards to help players manage their deck. As a bloodthirsty race, the instinctual feralness and agility makes the werewolf the most horrible killer in the continent. Fenris the Butcher, the most powerful one of the half-blood, certainly needs a more detailed description.
Fenris the Butcher（Epic）has a relatively high initial attack value of 5. His 13 HP is also outstanding, and with its 3 CD, it’s surely a rare card. Sprint, the shared attribute of half-blood, grants it good mobility, and the attribute “Rage” makes it terrifying to face when injured. The card is balanced however by its weakness: when you summon Fenris, the attribute “Blood Price” causes you 3 damage.
Once you add the “sanctuary” attribute, or cards can recover HP to Fenris the Butcher to ensure it won’t die when injured, Fenris can become the nightmare of opponents. It’s fair to say that a priest and Fenris the Butcher is the perfect pair.
When you’re facing Fenris the Butcher, the recommended strategy is:
- Kill it with units or skills with high attack, as “rage” increases each time Fenris is attacked. If you use a low attack card, Fenris the Butcher will become unstoppable.
- Use a card that can fly over it to avoid direct confrontation.
- Use a wall to block it, or use the Mage’s attribute of petrify.
- Add the skill of “sanctuary” to his target and let him reap the consequences, when you are a priest.
The introduction of the death knight in Ancient Summoner is coming soon. What will happen when Death Knights land?
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hawken raises over $10 million
- Venture Beat has released an exclusive report that Meteor Entertainment has raised $10 million for its upcoming MMO, Hawken.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Patches to v1.3.3
- Zenimax has announced that The Elder Scrolls Online will be patching to its third major update, 1.3.3, on August 4.