Anarchy Online Welcomes a New Beginning in Update 18.7
Anarchy Online is making some major progress this week as it launches Update 18.7, a significant and hefty update which introduces a new player experience and much more.
A redesigned new player experience awaits colonists in Arete Landing. This new area offers multiple tutorial style quests and useful tips, gear, and gifts to help a player get started on the right foot.
The ICC Headquarters has been redesigned to make it a more streamlined, organized, and useful hub city for all players. The update also includes major changes to professions, battlestations, and more. The full patch notes are a long read, available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Quantum Rush: New track released
- GameArt Studio, developer of the future racer Quantum Rush: Champions today released a video on a brand new racing track.
- New character class video for Spirit Tales
- KoramGame has revealed a new video today for Spirit Tales.
- Vindictus to Release in North America in Q4 2010
- Vindictus, Mabinogi Heroes, release date announced in North America. The game will officially launch sometime in Q4 2010 by Nexon.