Amsgames Adds Golden Black to Kickstarter
Yesterday, Amsgames, LLC, a small independent video game company, announced the publish of their unique RTS MMO game “Golden Black” on the crowd-funding website Kickstarter. Golden Black is an ambitious RTS MMO game, themed on pirates and to be released on PC, iOS and Android; which proposes a unique gaming experience that mixes classic RTS game mechanisms with MMO, MOBA, RPG and SANDBOX elements.
Of the game’s playable feedback and scope, Amsgames CEO Alejandro Mostajo said “Upon listening the feedback obtained from the prototype and visualizing the game’s future, we believe that Golden Black will push the RTS genre forward, evolving it into something new and fresh for the gamers.”
After long months of prototype development, the company decided to publish the game on Kickstarter aiming to get the funds needed to finish the development of a public release:
Golden Black’s approach on the RTSMMO genre is unique; the idea of having a never ending gaming experience where the player can navigate across maps playing RTS doesn’t exist in the market. The addition of having a customizable and upgradable hero only adds value to a gaming experience with huge potential.
The game’s design and theme open the opportunity to make it grow on features after its release and success. Amsgames wants to create a gaming community and expand the game’s capabilities.
The game’s official profile page can be found at the company’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smash Up Launches on Steam Early Access
- Nomad Games has announced the launch of its first free to play game, Smash Up, on Steam Early Access.
- Black Desert Online Reveals Second Closed Beta Details
- In addition to opening name registration today, Black Desert Online revealed new details for its upcoming second closed beta.
- Pandora Saga, Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, and Battlespace to Close
- February 28th will mark the end of online PC publication by Marvelous USA. This means the closure of Pandora Saga: Age of Discord, Shin Megami...