Amplitude Studios Sells 1+ Million Copies For Their Titles
In response to overwhelming activity during Steam’s recent Autumn Sale, critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios revealed today it has sold more than 1.2 million combined units of its “Endless” games Endless Legend, Endless Space and Dungeon of the Endless since it created the studio two and half years ago. The 40-person French developer hit its peak on Black Friday as Endless Legend firmly sat atop the best-selling charts for the majority of the day.
Known for its deep, engaging, and gorgeous 4X strategy games, Amplitude Studios won the venerable 2013 Golden Cube and Community Choice Unity Awards for Endless Space. Amplitude recently released its new 4X fantasy-strategy game Endless Legend and the rogue-like dungeon defense game, Dungeon of the Endless this fall. For more on Amplitude Studios on its Website (www.amplitude-studios.com)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth: Vanguard Class Now Available
- The Vanguard survived the brutal assault on the Isle of Dead and now stands as part of a team of criminals, deserters, pirates, battle-scarred...
- League of Legends Prepares for New 6v6 Trial Mode
- Soon Summoners Rift's meta will be torn wide open when teams are thrust in a new way of playing League of Legends. We're talking sam...
- Hi-ReZ Studios to promote "SMITE Update Show" every week
- For an interesting change of pace, Hi-Rez Studios has recently announced on Reddit that the Smite Update Show will now air every week at 5:00p...