Altis Gates Open Beta Begins March 7
Altis Gates, a new 2D turn based MMORPG by IGG, will be entering Open Beta on March 7. The game looks like an improved version of IGG’s other turn based MMORPG – Myth War 2 Online. The game has 3 races, mounts, a PvP system and much more.
Altis Gates will officially open its doors for their Open Beta on March 7th EST (GMT-5)! Expect exciting new content and loads of amazing gifts when this happens!
Since its debut, Altis Gates has enchanted players with lush in-game environments and spectacular skill effects. During the coming Open Beta, the new content will be focused primarily in 4 areas – the 3 main Races, Mounts, Wings and the PvP System. Each race will get their very own special mounts and wings that will make them standout from the others!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nonstop Callasia Livestream and Giveaway starts May 11
- To prepare for the full release, Creative Director Christopher Natsuume will be be playtesting all the campaign levels live on Twitch.
- MOFPS District 187: Sin Streets Adds Flare for the Summer
- Online first-person shooter players bored with bling now have an eye-catching alternative as District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat...
- New Forge of Empires Colonial Age Information
- InnoGames is set to release the Colonial Era update to Forge of Empires in about two weeks; players can get an early glimpse by participating ...