Altis Gates Open Beta Begins March 7
Altis Gates, a new 2D turn based MMORPG by IGG, will be entering Open Beta on March 7. The game looks like an improved version of IGG’s other turn based MMORPG – Myth War 2 Online. The game has 3 races, mounts, a PvP system and much more.
Altis Gates will officially open its doors for their Open Beta on March 7th EST (GMT-5)! Expect exciting new content and loads of amazing gifts when this happens!
Since its debut, Altis Gates has enchanted players with lush in-game environments and spectacular skill effects. During the coming Open Beta, the new content will be focused primarily in 4 areas – the 3 main Races, Mounts, Wings and the PvP System. Each race will get their very own special mounts and wings that will make them standout from the others!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Underdark Coming Fall 2015
- The newest expansion will see players stand ground with Drizzt Do’Urden, as he battles the dreaded Demogorgon in a 10-player encounter.
- Aura Kingdom recieves new update
- Aeria Games has just released a new update for their anime styled MMO: Aura Kingdom.
- Final Chapter of EVE: True Stories Graphic Novel Issue 4 Now Available
- EVE Online based graphic novel sees last free installment through Dark Horse Digital.