Altis Gates Open Beta Begins March 7
Altis Gates, a new 2D turn based MMORPG by IGG, will be entering Open Beta on March 7. The game looks like an improved version of IGG’s other turn based MMORPG – Myth War 2 Online. The game has 3 races, mounts, a PvP system and much more.
Altis Gates will officially open its doors for their Open Beta on March 7th EST (GMT-5)! Expect exciting new content and loads of amazing gifts when this happens!
Since its debut, Altis Gates has enchanted players with lush in-game environments and spectacular skill effects. During the coming Open Beta, the new content will be focused primarily in 4 areas – the 3 main Races, Mounts, Wings and the PvP System. Each race will get their very own special mounts and wings that will make them standout from the others!
Articles You May Enjoy
- APB Vendetta Revealed at GDC
- Reloaded Productions Unveils Multiplayer Persistent Arena FPS APB Vendetta™ at Game Developers Conference
- Galactic Inheritors Early Access Interview
- The game sets itself apart from other 4X titles by focusing on non-combat features, by allowing players to do things like manipulate the media...
- League of Legends Prepares for New 6v6 Trial Mode
- Soon Summoners Rift's meta will be torn wide open when teams are thrust in a new way of playing League of Legends. We're talking sam...