Altis Gates Adds Pet Corps Training
IGG’s upcoming turn-based MMORPG Altis Gates is slated to enter open beta on March 7th, 2010. The game has so far announced 3 races, 12 classes, and the ability for players to take a pet into battle with them.
The new Pet Corps training and battling system ups the ante by allowing up to five pets to participate in special training bouts. It’s important to keep in mind that Pet Corp battles are not normal fights. The player character will not receive experience during these matches, but the pets involves will grow much faster. This new feature serves to accelerate pet leveling so players have a larger selection of partners during normal gameplay.
From what we’ve seen so far, Altis Gates looks like a vastly improved version of older turn-based MMORPGs like Myth War 2 Online and Neverland Online.
To learn more about Altis Gates, check out this video or head over to our Altis Gates preview page!
Articles You May Enjoy
- GamesCampus Announces Ecol Tactics Online
- GamesCampus has announced their first browser-based title, Ecol Tactics Online.
- Brawl Busters Introduces The 16th Warrior
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of "The 16th Warrior" update for Brawl Busters.
- Trick and Loot in The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot's Halloween Open House
- Have Halloween fun and get an early look at TMQFEL during its closed beta!