Alteil Horizons Reaches 50% of Goal, Announces Stretch Goals
Alteil Horizons more reasonable goal is proving valuable as Apocoplay has already begun pushing Stretch Goals out to their community in anticipation of well exceeding it. Today a news post discusses the first of these, namely an auction house for trading cards between players and Coliseum Rules – a game mode forcing players to bend their playstyle in new ways to achieve victory. Coliseum Rules is an exciting addition as it now only will force players to think on their feet and rebuild their deck to meet specific challenges, but offers an excellent beta testing environment to discover new and popular ways to play Alteil Horizons that may be added as permanent fixtures once proven.
Check out the full details and be sure to back them to keep up with the latest news as it happens.
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Releases Bardiel and Second Raid for The Extreme Dungeon
- New raid boss and epic encounters hit Continent of the Ninth Seal today.
- MMOHuts Livestream February 20th - SkySaga
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special look inside the alpha test of SkySaga. Don't miss out on this live filming of our nex...
- Neverwinter Shadowmantle Now Live
- In this module expansion, players can travel to Neverwinter Woods' deepest region and fight through the Dread Ring campaign, play as the ...