Alteil Horizons Reaches 50% of Goal, Announces Stretch Goals
Alteil Horizons more reasonable goal is proving valuable as Apocoplay has already begun pushing Stretch Goals out to their community in anticipation of well exceeding it. Today a news post discusses the first of these, namely an auction house for trading cards between players and Coliseum Rules – a game mode forcing players to bend their playstyle in new ways to achieve victory. Coliseum Rules is an exciting addition as it now only will force players to think on their feet and rebuild their deck to meet specific challenges, but offers an excellent beta testing environment to discover new and popular ways to play Alteil Horizons that may be added as permanent fixtures once proven.
Check out the full details and be sure to back them to keep up with the latest news as it happens.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duty of Sentinel: Easter Carnival Event Now Available
- Easter is around the corner. To celebrate Easter, Duty of Sentinel Studios today announced the start of the Easter Carnival in their turn-base...
- Frozen Endzone hits Steam Early Access
- Mode 7 has recently announced that Frozen Endzone is now available one Steam's Early Access program.
- Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade - Win a Xenos Founder's Pack With Fanfic
- Behaviour Interactive has launched a new contest today, giving players a chance for Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade founder's packs in ...