Alteil Horizons Reaches 50% of Goal, Announces Stretch Goals
Alteil Horizons more reasonable goal is proving valuable as Apocoplay has already begun pushing Stretch Goals out to their community in anticipation of well exceeding it. Today a news post discusses the first of these, namely an auction house for trading cards between players and Coliseum Rules – a game mode forcing players to bend their playstyle in new ways to achieve victory. Coliseum Rules is an exciting addition as it now only will force players to think on their feet and rebuild their deck to meet specific challenges, but offers an excellent beta testing environment to discover new and popular ways to play Alteil Horizons that may be added as permanent fixtures once proven.
Check out the full details and be sure to back them to keep up with the latest news as it happens.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CasinoRPG: Now Launching After 12 Months of Beta Testing
- Today, GoldFire Studios, an independent game developer based in Oklahoma City, launched its Kickstarter-funded, HTML5 massively multiplayer ga...
- Armored Warfare: PvE mission details revealed
- Obsidian Entertainment has revealed more information about Armored Warfare’s Missions on the Player vs. Environment (PvE) mode.
- Demon Slayer arrives in MapleStory
- The last of the Legends characters joined MapleStory this week - the Demon Slayer.