Alteil Horizons Offers Detailed Plans in Kickstarter Update
Indie developer Apocoplay has released a clear vision of their goals for the innovative iTCG, Alteil Horizons. Not only do they lay out the formats of tournament play, but offer a grander vision of how the community will play out, how tournaments will be organized, and a sneak peak into the F2P monetization systems that ensure balance and equality for competitive players across the board.
Some interesting info on Alteil 1 legacy cards can also be found. It’s a long but strong detailed post worth checking out on their official Kickstarter here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Story Brave Legion Mobile Review
- Kingdom Story tells the Three Kingdoms story in a light-hearted, comical way.
- War Thunder Announces Twitch-Powered Live Streaming
- War Thunder, a next generation MMO combat game developed by Gaijin Entertainment, now enables live broadcasting to Twitch, the world’s large...
- Jagex Holds Large Fundraiser for SpecialEffect’s GameBlast weekend
- Jagex announces the results of its 24-hour gaming marathon in support of Special Effect's GameBlast 2014.