Alteil Horizons Offers Detailed Plans in Kickstarter Update
Indie developer Apocoplay has released a clear vision of their goals for the innovative iTCG, Alteil Horizons. Not only do they lay out the formats of tournament play, but offer a grander vision of how the community will play out, how tournaments will be organized, and a sneak peak into the F2P monetization systems that ensure balance and equality for competitive players across the board.
Some interesting info on Alteil 1 legacy cards can also be found. It’s a long but strong detailed post worth checking out on their official Kickstarter here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Gets New Burst Mode
- Digimon Masters releases a new mode for Belphemon, continues special sales offers and a recruit a friend event.
- Camelot Unchained May 21 Update: Preparing for BSC Event
- City State Entertainment has released a new Camelot Unchained update today, offering a glimpse behind the doors of the studio for mid-May.
- Warlocks VS Shadows Receives New Zone and Troll Warlord Jamal
- Three weeks after launching into early access, Warlocks VS Shadows has introduced a new update including Jamal the Troll Warlord.