Alphamon Ouryuken Arrives For Digimon Masters
Joymax has introduced one of the most powerful Digimon into Digimon Masters Online’s universe.
Players can combine Alphamon and Ouryumon through the Jogress system. Once they’ve completed a long quest chain, players will be able to Digivolve into Alphamon Ouryuken – but the climb isn’t easy.
Alphamon Ouryuken’s skills are light-element based, and include two special skills. One skill creates a large ball of light energy to slam into the enemy; the other slashes its sword with an earth-shattering impact!
Players who bring a friend to Digimon Masters during the current event period will get a full set of items to tame their own Alphamon Ouryuken. Events also taking place include a double experience boost during weekdays and a triple experience boost on the weekends.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ASTA Beta Impressions
- The two factions are the Asu, and the Ora. Each side has three races to choose from, and some of them are gender exclusive.
- Camelot Unchained's Alpha Has Started
- Today, City State Entertainment has announced the launch of Alpha One for its upcoming MMO, Camelot Unchained.
- Shards Online Hits New Kickstarter Goal
- Yesterday, Shards Online hit their main goal for their second Kickstarter project.