Alpha 6 Goes Live in Supernova Today
Today, Alpha 6 goes live in BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America’s Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game for PC, Supernova. The new alpha phase also includes returning commander, Velandre, as well as some great new updates to the game.
Velandre’s ancestors were one of many human families that sought to escape the bloody House rivalries and lawlessness that plagued the Red Star of Gliese. After falling into a dark crevice as a young girl, Velandre awoke with a mysterious and powerful force attached to her, making her a dangerous force to be reckoned with. This power allows Velandre to teleport to her enemies.
Alpha 6 also introduces two new alliance ability army commands — Guard and Attack. Guard commands target friendly units to hold their position for 15 seconds and attack enemies in their range. The same units cannot be affected by this ability for 30 seconds. The Attack feature commands friendly units in a large radius to attack target enemy Commander, unit or structure for 4 seconds. The same units cannot be affected by this ability for 10 seconds.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Global Strike Offers Combat Maps Overview
- Global Strike reveals details on several game maps.
- Lost Saga (EU) - Closed Beta Starting on February 27th
- Today, Nexon Europe is issuing the final call for entry to the closed beta of their highly anticipated multiplayer brawler, Lost Saga. With th...
- Camelot Unchained to hit Alpha Testing Wednesday
- The pool of roughly 8 to 9,000 backers can look forward to upcoming hour long tests throughout the coming weeks and a few stress tests going l...