Allods Online Patch The Fury of War Launches December 16
On December 16, 2010 the latest patch for Allods Online will go live. This patch, called The Fury of War, will add a ton of new content, bug fixes, and additional customization options. The folks over at gPotato have sent us a bunch of screenshots highlighting some of the new content, so be sure to check them out!
A New Dungeon!
This patch will also add winter / holiday themed events including the Winter Festival. Be on the look out for snowmen, snowballs, santa outfits, and other Christmas themed decorations!
The full release below does a great job listing the major additions that come with the update so be sure to check it out:
Allods Online Patch 1.1.04: The Fury of War – Launches December 16th!
The latest update to the epic fantasy MMORPG Allods Online, Patch 1.1.04: The Fury of War, will go live this Thursday, December 16th.
This patch will introduce a massive amount of new content, fix bugs, expand upon customization options, and improve upon many features. Additionally, with this new patch Allods will be holding a massive Winter Festival which will include snowmen, snowballs, Santa outfits, and candy canes!
Some of the key updates to look forward to in The Fury of War include:
• New Zones! This patch is loaded with new content including a new Far Astral Allod to explore called the Isle of the Lost and a brand new PvP zone called Melting Isle. Players will be able to battle each other (even those of their own faction) for a chance to earn amazing loot revealed on the frozen tundra.
• More Dungeons! In addition to fighting Sarn, the final and most enigmatic boss in Gorluxor’s Tower, players will be able to venture into the June Catacombs, an enormous PvP dungeon labyrinth. The maze constantly transforms, challenging players up until the very end.
• Glory to the Guilds! Guilds will now be able to gain levels, increase their power, and customize their own emblems. Battling for control of the Astral Frontier has never been this fierce nor looked this good!
• Customizable Options! Pimp your Astral ride with customizable sails, figureheads, and hulls. Additionally, the vanity system has been entirely revamped to make room for more than 100 new items, including beach gear, fiery wings, a pirate costume, and so much more!
Other exciting additions include new mounts, weather effects, additional sound effects and new music in a number of zones, and a rebalancing of the warden and summoner archetypes.
Stay tuned for more information on this patch, upcoming events, and community activity by visiting the Official Allods Website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight Retribution Reveals World's End
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed details about World's End, a new update for Blacklight: Retribution coming with this week's...
- BIG Update of "Legend of Edda: Global Edition" will unveil on Oct 22nd
- JC planet has revealed the forthcoming update of “Legend of Edda: Global Edition”. According to the JC Planet, this update has been planne...
- Neverwinter Xbox One Closed Beta Launching February 2015
- Neverwinter on Xbox One will utilize console features including friends list integration and optimized controls to easily transition the MMORP...