Allods offers new rewarding daily quests
Allods Online has been a subject of much controversy regarding its cash shop, and it looks like Gala-Net (gPotato) has listened and tried again to appease players.
Allods Online players will now have access to two new daily quests. One of these quests grants 5 Holy Charms; the other grants 1 Scroll of Knowledge and 1 Incense. Players will also receive a gift of Incense and Holy Charms the first time they log in for the next four weeks to compensate. The hope is that the game will be more “free-to-play” than before, giving players a chance to obtain these item shop items and continue their gameplay.
Gala-Net also publishes AIKA Online, Fly For Fun (Flyff) and Rappelz.
Allods Online Gameplay Screenshot
Allods is Now More Free-to-Play Than Ever!
Monday, October 25 2010 – 4:01 PM by Nephy
We’re pleased to announce that on October 27th, some highly desirable Item Shop items will be available from daily quests!
• A daily quest that provides 1 Scroll of Knowledge and 1 Incense that blesses a player for 24 hours!
• A daily quest that provides 5 Holy Charms!
On October 27th we’re also sending all players tons of Incense and Holy Charms the first time they log in within the next 4 weeks!
Allods Online has never been better, and it’s never been more free-to-play! The full patch notes can be viewed here. Enjoy!
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: Angel’s Chest and Beach Treasure Available
- League of Angels is one of the most famous browser games out of 2014. One of LoA’s strongest parts is the variety of in-game events that hap...
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - SkyForge
- DizzyPW gets hands-on at E3 with Skyforge, an immortal-themed action MMORPG from My.com.
- SOE Live 2014 Registration Now Open
- Sony Online Entertainment announces the opening of registration for the annual SOE Live event, held in Las Vegas.