Alliance of Valiant Arms Adds New Map and Championship System
Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.), the popular free-to-play first-person shooter from Aeria Games, is rewarding its players with the brand-new, long-awaited Over Rider scenario map! Players can jump into the new map in solo or two-player cooperative mode, wielding heavy weapons such as mini-guns, RPGs, and grenade launchers. The Over Rider map features a new power (appropriately named “override”) that slows down time for strategic attacks. Fight against swarms of enemies, including soldiers, demons, and zombies, and encounter a challenging psionically enhanced end-boss.
Additionally, the latest update adds a new Clan Championship System, which allows players to form teams of five and challenge other clans in deadly head-to-head combat in both Escort and Demolition modes. Exclusive loot awaits the top teams in the Clan Championship System!
By popular demand, permanent weapons available for in-game currency have returned! A.V.A. now boasts over 90 permanent weapons unlockable in this way with more coming soon – including skinned weapons!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Amazon Introduces Game Connect
- Amazon.com has revealed a new service today, called Game Connect.
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Announces Curse Voice Integration
- Announcing a new integration between Curse Inc.’s VoIP communication platform, Curse Voice, and Magicka: Wizard Wars.
- Red Orchestra 2: Reinforcement Update Pack Released
- The Reinforcement Update Pack for Red Orchestra 2 is available now on Steam - and to celebrate the game's available for free for a week!