Alliance of Valiant Arms Adds New Map and Championship System
Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.), the popular free-to-play first-person shooter from Aeria Games, is rewarding its players with the brand-new, long-awaited Over Rider scenario map! Players can jump into the new map in solo or two-player cooperative mode, wielding heavy weapons such as mini-guns, RPGs, and grenade launchers. The Over Rider map features a new power (appropriately named “override”) that slows down time for strategic attacks. Fight against swarms of enemies, including soldiers, demons, and zombies, and encounter a challenging psionically enhanced end-boss.
Additionally, the latest update adds a new Clan Championship System, which allows players to form teams of five and challenge other clans in deadly head-to-head combat in both Escort and Demolition modes. Exclusive loot awaits the top teams in the Clan Championship System!
By popular demand, permanent weapons available for in-game currency have returned! A.V.A. now boasts over 90 permanent weapons unlockable in this way with more coming soon – including skinned weapons!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders Quest September Update Now Live
- The September update adds 30 new single player stages, 6 new heroes, 4 new skins, a new Goddess, and a limited time harvest festival.
- E3 2015 Day 2 Recap - Battleborn, Total War: Warhammer, and SWTOR!
- E3 2015 coverage for Wednesday, as we recap the sights, sounds, and cosplay of the biggest gaming convention in LA
- 2.5D Platform-Shooter MilitAnt Receives a New Action-Packed Trailer
- Xibalba Studios offers the first update in over a year for MilitANT, with a new E3 2014 trailer.