Alliance of Valiant Arms adds Lockdown
A new map has come to Alliance of Valiant Arms’s Prison Break series: Lockdown.The new cooperative battle places players in a battle against chemically enhanced prisoners of war in a locked down prison, and survival is the goal.
The update also adds new weapons including the SA58 Para, P90 Harimau, and CZ75. New Halloween items include the Desert Eagle, Hot Potato Grenade, Pumpkin Helmet, and Pumpkin Grenade.
A.V.A. is published by ijji, who also publishes Soldier Front, Lunia, and Karos Online.
Alliance of Valiant Arms Gameplay Screenshot
Fight for Survival as Alliance of Valiant Arms Goes into Lockdown
Latest update to ijji.com’s popular Multiplayer Online First-Person Shooter brings co-op survival mode to a high-security prison
Prison is a miserable place, especially when mutant inmates are on the loose and thirsting for blood. Welcome to Lockdown, good luck surviving. ijji.com released the latest co-op mission in its Prison Break Series for Alliance of Valiant Arms, the lightning fast Unreal Engine 3-powered multiplayer online first person shooter (MOFPS). Players need fast reflexes and excellent teamwork to stay alive in an environment of death.
The new mission pits players in a cooperative battle against AI-controlled, chemically enhanced enemy prisoners of war in a locked prison facility. The objective is simple: survive as long as possible while mowing down waves of vicious brutes. A.V.A fans have access to a host of new weapons to aid them in their mission, including:
- SA58 Para – A compact version of the FN FAL available for the Rifle Man Character Class
- P90 Harimau – A powered-up version of the P90 available for the Point Man Character Class, this weapon was designed by a member of A.V.A‘s massive community of players.
- CZ75 – An automatic pistol available as a secondary weapon to all character classes, this sidearm was based on a real weapon used by soldiers in the Czech Republic.
To celebrate the Lockdown update and the imminent arrival of Halloween, ijji.com is offering special items for players, including spooky-themed items:
- Desert Eagle and Hot Potato Grenade – Awarded from the EURO Jackpot Capsule, along with other prizes including up to 1 million Euros of in-game money or other rare items that can’t be purchased in the A.V.A store
- Pumpkin Helmet – A carved pumpkin head that players can equip for battle
- Pumpkin Grenade – A grenade which leaves a spooky effect on enemies
To join in on the exciting action in Alliance of Valiant Arms, players can enlist for free at http://ava.ijji.com. Players can also join the fight as part of the A.V.A community on Facebook.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Season 2 Arrives This Weekend
- The second season of SMITE is nearly upon us. With it comes what may be the most massive list of changes to ever hit Hirez Studios' third...
- Elder Scrolls Online Begins Accepting Pre-Orders
- Elder Scrolls Online is now accepting pre-orders including a digital standard edition ($60) and Imperial Digital Edition ($80).
- Revival: New UE4 MMORPG Announced
- Independent developer IllFonic today announced that Revival will release the first stage of its development this February. The studio has anno...