Alliance of Valiant Arms adds Cross-Steal and Blind Eagle
Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.) has launched a new update this week. The update adds a new game mode called Cross-Steal, a capture-the-flag style competition pitting EU versus NRF, as well as a new map called Blind Eagle. New European servers have also been opened.
Also added in the update were the AK47 Hawkeye, MP7A1, FN 57, and XP06 Protector.
A.V.A. is published by ijji.com, which also publishes Soldier Front, Lunia, and Genesis A.D.
Alliance of Valiant Arms Blind Eagle Screenshots:
Alliance of Valiant Arms Heats Up December with New Cross-Steal Game Mode
Alliance of Valiant Arms, ijji.com’s Unreal Engine 3-powered multiplayer online first person shooter (MOFPS), grew to even more epic proportions today with the addition of the new Cross-Steal game mode and Blind Eagle map. This capture the flag-style game mode pits teams of EU and NRF soldiers at opposing bases as they battle to capture the opposing team’s nuclear launch key while protecting their own and annihilating the enemy.
In addition to the new content, ijji.com has opened its first European A.V.A servers, granting the same fast MOFPS action enjoyed in the U.S. to players in Europe.
To aid in the fight for total domination, ijji.com added a cache of new weapons and items to players’ arsenal, including:
• AK47 Hawkeye – A custom variation of the AK-47 available for the Rifle Man character class. It features a faster rate of fire and reduced recoil.
• MP7A1 – A powerful new submachine gun available for the Point Man character class. It fires it’s rounds at an ultra-high velocity, providing enough penetrating power to pierce Kevlar.
• FN 57 – A powered-up pistol available to all character classes as a secondary weapon. Its high penetrating power, low recoil and high capacity magazine make it deadly and accurate.
• XP06 Protector – It lessens the stress on joints during intense physical movement and provides players with more stable movements. This item also provides players with a boost to Euros (in-game currency) earned during battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 12Sky2 Classic Returns With Closed Beta in March
- The classic MMORPG TwelveSky 2 (12Sky2) has returned under a new publisher, Red Fox Games.
- Neverwinter Playstation 4 Launch Review
- There are lots of solo missions you can go on in Neverwinter that don’t take hours, where you can get experience and progression rewards.
- EVE Online Challenges Old Assumptions and Explodes With Content
- Following the tremendous reception from players and critics alike to its recent "This is EVE (2014)" game trailer, which featured ac...