All New Collaborative Event in The Secret World
Funcom’s The Secret World is offering its players a new chain of events called The Whispering Tide. In these events the whole community joins together to fight the Filth invasion in the hollow earth – Agartha.
The first event in this chain starts today, Friday the 20th of September, and lasts until the players have overcome the new challenge by beating back the Filth’s attack. As the players work together they unlock more new content and rewards.
The Whispering Tide will escalate in the coming months. As new content becomes unlocked the events offers greater and greater challenges, requiring more and more players to fight together.
In the event’s its final chapter the players must band together in a massive battle against a brutal foe. If the players are successful in this struggle they will gain access to the brand new area of Tokyo.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Engineer Elite Specialization Revealed for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet announced today the penultimate elite specialization for the engineer profession coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- Absolute Force Online Prepares Early For Spring Festival
- NetDragon has announced elements for new updates coming to Absolute Force Online, currently in open beta.
- WWE Supercard Mobile Review
- I grew up loving the WWE franchise. I was already a fan of the then still young Undertaker when he was rising up the WWE (then known as WWF) l...