Alganon Live on Steam
Quest Online today announces that Alganon, its long running MMO game, is now live on Steam.
First released as Beta in late 2009, Alganon was officially released in mid-2010 and has continued to grow in leaps and bounds since then.
In the past five years, the game has been through various additions and improvements, leading up to the development and release of its first expansion pack, Rise Of The Ourobani in early 2014.
Today’s Steam release is the next step in the game’s continued journey toward increased growth.
Alganon is a traditional epic fantasy-based MMORPG that allows thousands of people to play together in a virtual world that features a rich history dominated by commanding deities, powerful weapons and armor, deadly magic, epic quests, ancient places to discover, the utilization of detailed trade skills, a unique skills study system and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ‘Utz’ Update Brings New Assault Map to Heroes & Generals
- Heroes & Generals, the popular WW2 FPS combining action and strategy, has received a new update, codenamed Utz.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Review
- The retro gameplay is a treat for fans of classic beat ‘em ups, but players craving more modern visuals may be disappointed.
- Forsaken World Review
- Despite its similarities to other Perfect World games, this game is one you simply must download and try.