Alganon Live on Steam
Quest Online today announces that Alganon, its long running MMO game, is now live on Steam.
First released as Beta in late 2009, Alganon was officially released in mid-2010 and has continued to grow in leaps and bounds since then.
In the past five years, the game has been through various additions and improvements, leading up to the development and release of its first expansion pack, Rise Of The Ourobani in early 2014.
Today’s Steam release is the next step in the game’s continued journey toward increased growth.
Alganon is a traditional epic fantasy-based MMORPG that allows thousands of people to play together in a virtual world that features a rich history dominated by commanding deities, powerful weapons and armor, deadly magic, epic quests, ancient places to discover, the utilization of detailed trade skills, a unique skills study system and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MTG to Acquire the Majority Stake in ESL
- Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, MTG will acquire the majority of the outstanding shares of Turtle Entertainment for € 78 million
- GTArcade Announces Magerealm Game Update is Now Live
- Guild Events, World Boss Event, and Raider are Now Available to Players.
- Tribal Wars 2: New Second Village Feature Available
- InnoGames just implemented a new feature into its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2, which significantly speeds up the game progress.