Alganon going F2P this Friday
In an unsurprising e-mail announcement, Alganon announced that it would be going to a pure free-to-play model this Friday, the 13th.
Alganon was initially pre-launched as a subscription game, and then transitioned to a subscription-free game that required a purchase of the game client. Now, a game client is no longer needed to play. However, certain restrictions will be in place on free-to-play accounts (such as a gold cap, ability cap, and level cap) that must be purchased with the microtransaction system, at about $45 total to unlock all the features of the game.
New features are also being introduced: two new classes, new high-level instances, a requisition system, and much more to go live this Friday.
Alganon Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders Quest Launches Battlefield Update
- TOAST, the publishing brand of NHN Entertainment USA, reveals another chapter in the Crusaders Quest saga!
- Ork Newsletter Heralds F2P Options for Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade
- F2P, B2P, and cosmetic items hinted at in cryptic Ork message.
- Elsword: New playable job "Psychic Tracer"
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the ability for players to advance Add, t...