Alganon going F2P this Friday
In an unsurprising e-mail announcement, Alganon announced that it would be going to a pure free-to-play model this Friday, the 13th.
Alganon was initially pre-launched as a subscription game, and then transitioned to a subscription-free game that required a purchase of the game client. Now, a game client is no longer needed to play. However, certain restrictions will be in place on free-to-play accounts (such as a gold cap, ability cap, and level cap) that must be purchased with the microtransaction system, at about $45 total to unlock all the features of the game.
New features are also being introduced: two new classes, new high-level instances, a requisition system, and much more to go live this Friday.
Alganon Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Omnimon Arrives in Digimon Masters
- Joymax has announced another update this week - new content for Digimon Masters Online.
- Summer Festival Arrives In Digimon Masters
- Digimon Masters Online is preparing for its new Summer Festival update.
- Double Dragon Trilogy Comes to GOG.com
- GOG.com introduces DRM-free Double Dragon Trilogy to PCs everywhere.