Alganon going F2P this Friday
In an unsurprising e-mail announcement, Alganon announced that it would be going to a pure free-to-play model this Friday, the 13th.
Alganon was initially pre-launched as a subscription game, and then transitioned to a subscription-free game that required a purchase of the game client. Now, a game client is no longer needed to play. However, certain restrictions will be in place on free-to-play accounts (such as a gold cap, ability cap, and level cap) that must be purchased with the microtransaction system, at about $45 total to unlock all the features of the game.
New features are also being introduced: two new classes, new high-level instances, a requisition system, and much more to go live this Friday.
Alganon Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- RIFT Essentials Edition Available Now
- The RIFT Essentials Edition makes it less expensive for new players to capture all the game’s souls and build their perfect characters.
- Escape from Tarkov Closed Alpha Date Announced
- A select group of gamers will get their first hands-on taste of Escape from Tarkov's furious battles starting on August 4.
- Firearm Era Expansion Unlocks For Ministry of War
- Gunpowder kegs are ready to blow in this new era expansion for Ministry of War.