Alganon going F2P this Friday
In an unsurprising e-mail announcement, Alganon announced that it would be going to a pure free-to-play model this Friday, the 13th.
Alganon was initially pre-launched as a subscription game, and then transitioned to a subscription-free game that required a purchase of the game client. Now, a game client is no longer needed to play. However, certain restrictions will be in place on free-to-play accounts (such as a gold cap, ability cap, and level cap) that must be purchased with the microtransaction system, at about $45 total to unlock all the features of the game.
New features are also being introduced: two new classes, new high-level instances, a requisition system, and much more to go live this Friday.
Alganon Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- "Jagged Alliance: Flashback" Releases a Linux Version on Steam Early Access
- Full Control announced today that the next installment in the classic turn-based strategy franchise, Jagged Alliance: Flashback, is now availa...
- Guardians of Middle-Earth Announced for PC
- Return to the epic battles and heart-pounding action of Middle-earth as Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announces Guardians of Mi...
- MissyS 2016 MMO Predictions - The Decline of MehMOs
- As a veteran player of MMOs, I’ve grown slowly jaded after years of disappointments and drollery.