Alfheim Tales Online Introduces New Solo Instance
A new instance that can be played solo for Alfheim Tales Online has just been released called ” The Wheel of Time. Players can access the new instance from the Noah Plain, and enter into teleport gate and choose “The Wheel of Time (solo mode)”. Players that step into this instance for the first time will have to be on guard immediately, as enemies will be relentless towards all that step inside. Like with many other instances, this one will consume vitality points.
There is no chests rewards for completing this new instance. However, players will get medal rewards, instead, which can be exchanged for blue equipment prestige from Star City.
“Even though players can enjoy this instance by themselves, not all the adventures could be solely played. Remember to join hands with your friends and you will enjoy the adventure smoothly with more safety and a more joyful experience. Additionally, it will increase your friendship with other players. But still: play in solo or clash with mates are all your own call.”
For more information, check out the ATO homepage: http://ato.gamedp.com/show/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Batmobile DLC Available Now
- The iconic Batmobile from the highly-anticipated Warner Bros. Pictures film, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, is available for purchase.
- Knight Online Review
- Knight Online's continued success is nothing to shrug off but it isn't easy for a beginner to 'get into' a game like this.
- Overhaul Launched for Shot Online
- GamesCampus has successfully launched its huge overhaul for their veteran title Shot Online today.