Alcohol in Age of Wushu
One stat that a lot of players ask about is the Alcohol Tolerance in Age of Wushu. This is a special stat that measures how much alcohol a player can or require to be affected by alcohol. This affect is both in terms of a player drinking or being sprayed from another player in combat. This stat can be viewed with the other stats (Health, Brawn, etc.) by pressing C to open the character menu.
Drinking and becoming drunk rewards players with a Evade buff during combat. The higher the tolerance of a player, the more alcohol is required to remain drunk. If a player drinks too much, they will no longer be able to evade and lose mobility in combat or in regular travels. Certain NPCs can unlock random encounters if they enjoy seeing a drunk master stumbling across the streets on a regular basis. Be wary of your Schools Rules to make sure that you are permitted to drink without being disciplined by your sect.
In combat, a player with the appropriate skill can spray alcohol to get another player drunk. If a player Spits Wine (initially a Beggar skill) the targeted player can become drunk and affected by the alcohol. Having a low tolerance results in being knocked down, slower movement, inability to perform certain skills, vomit, and blurred vision; becoming a major detriment in combat. If you have a higher tolerance and are sprayed by another player, then you could have your own evade buffed thanks to the expectorating opponent.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming.net Announces World of Warplanes Official Release Date
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, announced today that the highly anticipated flight combat MMO title, World of...
- The West: Drama Queens enter the online RPG
- InnoGames just started a large new quest series for their online role-playing game The West.
- Infinite Crisis: Open Beta Date Announced!
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turbine are excited to announce that on Friday, March 14, Infinite Crisis, the highly anticipated m...