Alcatraz Available In-Game for Defiance Before June 12 TV Premiere
Trion Worlds announced today that Alcatraz, the next major in-game update for the free-to-play interconnected video game and TV series Defiance, is now live. Ahead of the Defiance television SyFy show’s season 3 premiere, the “Alcatraz” content update sees Ark Hunters migrating west in search of a new beacon of salvation. The Rock, a now prison-turned-island-base and symbol of authority, has become a hub for daring Expeditions and raids against threats all across the New Frontier and beyond, and it’s up to players to battle deep into this new staging territory against Votan and humans alike.
Defiance’s Alcatraz content update adds brand-new features to the game, including the all-new Expeditions feature, allowing players to participate in a gauntlet of co-op matches against increasingly tough enemies for even greater rewards. Players will also be introduced to Cyber Rigs, systems that augment players’ natural abilities and allow further customization and upgrades to weapons, shields, vehicles and more via the use of Cyber Chips. More updates from the Alcatraz update are outlined in a preview post on the Defiance blog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis Refresher PC Review
- Thankfully calling out a game for only drawing in DC fans is a lot less niche than one might suspect.
- War Thunder's PlayStation 4 Version Launches in North America June 3
- Gaijin Entertainment announces the date for the global release of War Thunder on PlayStation 4, and the Ground Forces Expansion.
- Lands of Hope: New Legions of Lost Expansion Available
- On January 1st 2015 the first expansion for Lands of Hope Redemption was released. In Legions of the Lost players search to unravel the myster...