Albion Online Video Shows Simultaneous Cross Platform Play In Real-Time
Sandbox Interactive today unveiled a new video for their upcoming cross-platform Sandbox MMO, Albion Online. The video shows the game being played in real-time across five different gaming devices including iOS, Android, PC, Mac and Linux.
Yasmin, the Community Manager at Sandbox Interactive, walks players through the way each platform plays Albion Online, beginning with tablet gaming on an iPad From there, players can see for the first time side-by-side, the game being played on an iOS, Android, Mac, PC, and Linux device simultaneously!
All platforms will have the same gaming experience, with both PVE and PVP action, which the video shows off in real-time across all five platforms to give players a deeper understanding of how the singular game experience is captured across multiple devices all at the same time!
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Unleashes the ‘Big Guns’ in Update 1.47
- Gaijin Entertainment today announced that Update 1.47, titled "Big Guns", for the award-winning MMO WWII online game War Thunder is ...
- Get Glow Or Die Tryin' In Brawl Busters
- Rock Hippo Productions has launched its next major update for Brawl Busters, "Get Glow or Die Tryin'."
- Wargaming.net Announces New Integrated Service
- Wargaming.net, publisher and developer of World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and World of Battleships, has announced that it will unite all t...