Albion Online: Summer Alpha commences on 15th of September
Berlin-based studio Sandbox Interactive today officially released the start date for the next test on their cross-platform Sandbox MMORPG Albion Online. Testers will be able to explore the medieval fantasy world during the closed alpha test from the 15th of September.
During the summer alpha, fans of Albion Online will have a period of at least 14 days to test all features implemented in the game as much as they like. Depending on feedback and player numbers, though, Sandbox Interactive may extend the duration of the test.
Anyone who is interested in joining the test and hasn’t managed to get hold of a key can secure their alpha access with one of the founder packs, available now. All the information on how to get alpha access can be found at http://albiononline.com/founders/#content.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds of Magic: Now Using Unity 5 Engine
- GDC this year is bursting with great news for independent developers especially. One of the most exciting is probably Unity Technologies annou...
- Planets³ - New voxel-based RPG on Kickstarter
- The independent studio 'Cubical Drift' has just released details on their new Kickstarter project: Planets³, a new voxel-based RPG.
- Pockie Pirates Announced For Summer
- NGames has announced that Pockie Pirates will arrive on their Game321 portal this summer.