Albion Online: Summer Alpha commences on 15th of September
Berlin-based studio Sandbox Interactive today officially released the start date for the next test on their cross-platform Sandbox MMORPG Albion Online. Testers will be able to explore the medieval fantasy world during the closed alpha test from the 15th of September.
During the summer alpha, fans of Albion Online will have a period of at least 14 days to test all features implemented in the game as much as they like. Depending on feedback and player numbers, though, Sandbox Interactive may extend the duration of the test.
Anyone who is interested in joining the test and hasn’t managed to get hold of a key can secure their alpha access with one of the founder packs, available now. All the information on how to get alpha access can be found at http://albiononline.com/founders/#content.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis Gets Musical
- Revel in Zeus' theme, a new musical score created for InnoGame's Grepolis.
- WarpPortal Reveals New Logo, Name, & Update for Requiem: Memento Mori
- WarpPortal announces a new logo and name for Requiem: Memento Mori as the game receives its first major in-house development update.
- Project Blackout celebrates first anniversary
- Project Blackout is celebrating its first anniversary, with a series of special events for players at all levels.