Albion Online: Summer Alpha Announced
Sandbox Interactive, developers of sandbox MMO Albion Online, have announced the start of their Summer Alpha. From the 29th of June, the world of Albion will reopen its ports for players to experience the vast and player-driven world.
The game has not only seen updates in multiple areas since the last Alpha in January/February but also a lot of new features and content, such as Hellgates or Missions, have been added to make the gameplay even more exhilarating.
Right in time for the Alpha, Sandbox Interactive have released a brand-new and exciting video trailer that features the key elements of the Albion Online gaming experience: a player-driven economy, classless character customization, GvG territorial warfare and cross-platform support.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maestia Launches Skies of Palus
- Gravity Interactive has launched the Skies of Palus update for Maestia.
- Shin Megami Tensei now live with Atlus Online
- Shin Megami Tensei Imagine (known as Megaten) has finished migrating its data from its previous publisher, Aeria Games, to Atlus Online.
- Oculus Announces Consumer Version
- Today, we’re incredibly excited to announce that the Oculus Rift will be shipping to consumers in Q1 2016, with pre-orders later this year.