Albion Online: Summer Alpha Announced
Sandbox Interactive, developers of sandbox MMO Albion Online, have announced the start of their Summer Alpha. From the 29th of June, the world of Albion will reopen its ports for players to experience the vast and player-driven world.
The game has not only seen updates in multiple areas since the last Alpha in January/February but also a lot of new features and content, such as Hellgates or Missions, have been added to make the gameplay even more exhilarating.
Right in time for the Alpha, Sandbox Interactive have released a brand-new and exciting video trailer that features the key elements of the Albion Online gaming experience: a player-driven economy, classless character customization, GvG territorial warfare and cross-platform support.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV ARR: Patch 2.3 Now Available
- Square Enix® today announced Defenders of Eorzea®, also known as Patch 2.3, for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn® is now available. The ne...
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Offers Free Weekend Login
- Square Enix announces that its Free Log-in Weekend for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn® will begin today and run through Monday, July 21st ...
- ACE COMBAT INFINITY Releases Latest Update
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.’s free-to-play title, ACE COMBAT INFINITY has just undergone its latest update, bringing more daring aircraf...