Albion Online: Summer Alpha Announced
Sandbox Interactive, developers of sandbox MMO Albion Online, have announced the start of their Summer Alpha. From the 29th of June, the world of Albion will reopen its ports for players to experience the vast and player-driven world.
The game has not only seen updates in multiple areas since the last Alpha in January/February but also a lot of new features and content, such as Hellgates or Missions, have been added to make the gameplay even more exhilarating.
Right in time for the Alpha, Sandbox Interactive have released a brand-new and exciting video trailer that features the key elements of the Albion Online gaming experience: a player-driven economy, classless character customization, GvG territorial warfare and cross-platform support.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Loadout: Update 4.0 Now Available; PS4 Version Coming Soon
- Edge of Reality today announced that Loadout, the fast-paced free-to-play shooter with billions of weapon combinations, will bring every last ...
- Thanatos: Pre-Launch Events Detailed
- Inixsoft and JM Studio announce that Thanatos: Dragon Chaser will begin its pre-open event on October 1.
- Ærena: Clash of Champions Steam Review
- It’s hard to recommend with its turn based tactical gameplay that will shy away veterans of the genre.