Albion Online: September State of the Game
Sandbox Interactive has recently posted their September State of the Game, giving an overview of the latest updates to Albion Online.
The updates include changes to the World Map, an overhaul of the armor system, rebalancing in the combat system, and some answers to community questions. You can read the full update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade - Founders Access Detailed
- The development team behind W40K Eternal Crusade has just announced new details for their Founders Access program.
- Project Zomboid Multiplayer Preview
- Project Zomboid sticks out as being the most individual of the bunch of survival horror titles. And with the recent push to finally add multip...
- Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball Launches Today
- The name might be a mouthful, but the crazy indie title Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball leaves Early Access on Steam with a one-week 20% of...