Albion Online: September State of the Game
Sandbox Interactive has recently posted their September State of the Game, giving an overview of the latest updates to Albion Online.
The updates include changes to the World Map, an overhaul of the armor system, rebalancing in the combat system, and some answers to community questions. You can read the full update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rising Generals: US Open Beta Now Available
- Today InnoGames catapults the Open Beta of its strategy-MMO Rising Generals into the United States. From now on, U.S.-players can register for...
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse PC Review
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse is available on all the Playstation and Xbox consoles, including the last generation consoles. To much surprise though, ...
- Elsword Review 2015
- Originally meant to be a successor or reboot to Grand Chase (A side-scrolling action-MMO), ElSword evolved definitively into its own game.